1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This website is the property of Luis Quiroga García. Address: C/ Lago Como 7, 8º 4. 04740 – Roquetas de Mar, Almería. Telephone: +34 628 516 176 Your access and use implies acceptance of the conditions set out below.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USE OF CONTENT
The contents of this website, www.elcaboavela.es, are the intellectual property of its owner or third parties, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to be transferred to the user, beyond their strict and correct use. .
The reproduction (except for private use), the transformation, distribution and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website, as well as its design and the selection and form of presentation of the materials included in it, unless there is express authorization from the owner and explicit reference is made to the ownership of the indicated rights.
3. Personal data protection policy
3.1 In accordance with article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data , it is reported that your data will be processed by Luis Quiroga García, as responsible for them.
The User/client is informed of the existence of a personal data file created with the data obtained on the website by and for Luis Quiroga García, and under his responsibility, for the purposes of information and provision of services. services and/or sale of products offered on the website.
3.2 The user/client expressly accepts the inclusion of the data collected while browsing the page, or provided by completing any form, as well as those derived from a possible commercial relationship, with the automated file of character data personnel referred to in the first section. During the data collection process and in each place on the web where said data is requested, the client will be informed, either by means of a link, or by including the appropriate mentions in the form itself, of the mandatory nature or not to collect such data. Any client who decides to register on the website of our company, we will request the necessary data for the purposes for which the activity of our company is intended.
Marketing of products or services on the website.
Maintenance of any contractual or non-contractual relationship with the company.
Send information on products and services of our entity and/or its possible partners, even through email through “mailing” and “newsletters”.
Dissociation of users’ personal data for statistical and/or commercial purposes according to their consumption and browsing habits.
Application, use, contracting of any product or service for a correct management of the requested service. The user’s consent in relation to the promotional purpose and news information about the products through “mailing” or “newsletters” and/or its “partners”. As well as to show you personalized advertising adapted to your consumption habits. Compliance with applicable legal obligations in the transfer of data to public bodies or authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
The data will be kept for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship with us, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limit the processing of your data or directly oppose the processing, or exercise the right to portability of these. All this, in writing, accompanied by a copy of the official document that identifies you, addressed to the Data Controller. In case of disagreement with the treatment, you also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
4. COOKIES POLICY
- Functional: these are cookies that are used to personalize the experience within our website, and make it possible for the website to remember preferences such as the language of the browser, in order to offer content in the same language.
- Statistical analysis: they are used to analyze browsing through Google Analytics. The data is collected automatically and completely anonymously and is used to find out which are the most visited pages, the origin of the visits, the type of device used, etc.
- Social networks: our web pages may contain buttons to share content through social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. These services typically set a cookie when you connect to their service, although we have no control over the setting of these external cookies. Please consult the websites of these services to obtain more information about the policy of use and management of their cookies.